Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Tea Party Swap

 



 

 
 
 
 
Ok, I need to make a 'light box' or at least some fairly acceptable spot with light I can go to in order to obtain a half decent exposure.  It's on the to-do list!
 
Anyway, over at Splitcoast today we had a little Christmas Tea Party, virtually of course....  And part of the fun was to make a little giftie for our swap partner according to their likes.
 
I was very pleased that my swap partner likes to go out for coffee with friends and brews yummy teas at home.  Perfect!  She needed a to-go coffee cozy and a tea basket, right?!
 
Well, I hope she did!
 
She also likes the color red, which is always on hand here at the Hearth Room. 
 
I love crochet, little flowers, and buttons.  I love handmade things because they are handmade and they are never perfect.  Every piece is so unique.  And I really love to share handmade goodies with others.  It's fun to make something for someone else and hope that they get as much enjoyment out of using it as you did making it. 
 
As Young Man always says, there's love in every stitch.  Gosh, I love that boy.
 
Are you making any handmade gifts?
 
I'll have to come back and show you what my swap partner made for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...