Friday, December 7, 2012

Swap Ornament Love 1

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Who doesn't love a little airmail?  I have to admit it is so exciting to receive something special from far away!  I was so happy to open this little package, knowing a handmade goodie was waiting inside.
 
I'm talking about the ornament I received from Ornament Swap 2012, of course. 
 
This amazing ornament was made by Peta from Just Crafting My Day Away.  You can see more about how she made this on her blog.  And once you are there looking at her gorgeous stars you will definitely want to stay and visit around her other posts.  She has a wonderful blog full of happy colors and good things.  I can't wait to go visit again myself!
 
So, I'm absolutely in LOVE with this beauty of an ornament and and it seems very happy hanging on the Hearth Room's Christmas tree. 
 
Now I need to make a little note to attach to it so I will always remember whose hands made this and  from where it came. 
 
Handmade is special.  And I'm so thankful for this neat blogging community that shares their goodies with the world.  It's such a fun and amazing way to connect with others.  And that's what made it possible for me to have this sweet star from Australia sitting in my Hearth Room. 
 
I'm grateful.
 
Thanks, Peta...  And thanks, Christina, for making this swap possible!
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...