Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thank you, Nancy

 




 
This is what I was gifted through the virtual Tea Party on Splitcoast.  It's all about enjoying a 'cuppa' with your crafty friends via the net and it's been a really fabulous way to connect with people you enjoy that are just too far away.
 
I love to do paper crafting, although I'm not so great at it.  So it's loads of fun for me to see everyone else's creativity with ink and paper.  Nancy made me a beautiful tea box, filled with teas.  A lot of time and thought went into this sweet project and I'm so glad to have it on my kitchen counter.  She also sent a nice bag of coffee that I can't wait to try.  I was equally thrilled to see a candy bar, but as I was taking the pictures of my goodies the candy seemed to start moving...
 
Thank you, Nancy, for a wonderful Tea Party gift!  I hope you enjoyed the 'cuppa' and chatting with friends. 
 
Now I am motivated to do some paper crafting of my own with all the sweet notions she sent me. 
Right after I finish that tree skirt!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...