Friday, October 19, 2012

 




Hey, Friends! 
 
I hope you have had a lovely week!  I have to laugh at myself for trying to participate in "Blogtoberfest".  It seems my posts have diminished since I started.  Sorry about that, but hey, I'm still here supporting all your "Bloggy" efforts, too.
 
We have had a busy couple of weeks here at the Hearth Room.  In fact, we had Nana here for a week.  The little people do love that!  We got a bit behind in our routine, so this week we've had to work hard to catch up. 
 
So it was super nice to sit still for about 30 seconds this afternoon.  Well, that's what it felt like....  And while I was sitting I  noticed how pretty the golden leaves were with the sun hitting them just so.  It seemed to match some of the colors in my fall/Christmas project basket. 
 
I'm sort of all over the place with my projects right now.  I'm making a very colorful Granny Christmas TREE SKIRT!  And I decided I needed a fall pennant for the door to go with my wreath.  I need to wrap these things up quickly so I can make some fabulous goodies for a swap I'm doing. 
 
Lot's of making going on here.  I'll be back to share!
 
In the mean time, my little fam has a tent up outside and I need to get out there to go 'camping' with them.
 
Happy Weekend!
xoxo
 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...