Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Old Favorites

Hi there.  As promised I wanted to share a few pictures of some of my favorite things to crochet.  After making a couple of giant granny blankies I was feeling like I needed to get back to what I love most. 



That tends to be clothing and purses.  Here is a sweet little cardigan I made for Sweet P before she was born.  Of course she only wore this about 3 times before it was too small!  No fear.  I'll make another when time allows. 



And this little dress I couldn't resist when I found the pattern.  If I remember correctly, I did something different here than the pattern called for.  Anyway, once it was done it reminded me of Lucille Ball!  Does anyone else get that feeling?


I know this is just a swatch of a picture here, but it shows the beauty and depth of color in this shawl I made a couple falls back.  I was so in love with this shawl pattern and yarn that I asked hubby for the yarn as a Christmas gift.  If anyone is interested I will post a link to the yarn.  It was made by Manos del Uruguay. 



Last, but not least...  Purses.  Purses and  purses and purses.  They are just so much fun to make and all so different.  I really don't ever tire of making bags.  Oh, just remembered another favorite one I made and I don't think I have a picture of it!  Well maybe for next time then. 

Looking back at favorite projects is fun.  I can see all the quirky things I've done and the mistakes I've made.  And the time spent on each project, whew. 

So next I will give a look at a more recent accomplishment, although I could NOT get a good photo of it really...  Oooh, and my WIP!  It's a first for me, this one.  Lots of color and stripes and squares!  Color and stripes and squares, oh my! 

Ok, I'll go now as I'm just rambling on, but I did want to share some of what is fun for me and I hope it's fun for you too! 

Chat soon!  xoxo  Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...